Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to Blogging: Project 365

Yowza, it's been close to a year since I last blogged! I decided to join in on Becky Higgins' Project 365 (even though I wasn't able to get a kit) so I thought this would be a great place to post my daily photos and a good excuse to get back to blogging. I started my daily photos on January 1st so I'll post what I have so far, then try to post them daily from now on. If I'm able to obtain an actual Project 365 Kit of the Month, I'll do that, otherwise I'll buy my own album and divided page protectors and do it on my own. I'll post those finished pages as I do them. In the meantime, I'm keeping my daily photos in a special iPhoto folder on my computer, and journaling daily in a computer file as well, so I'm all caught up in that respect!

Day 1: Playing cards on New Years Day

Day 2: My 20-week ultrasound photos from that day

Day 3: Scrapbooking with Natalie

Day 4: Watching Wall-E at Uncle Gary's

Day 5: Back to kindergarten after the holiday break

Day 6: Spicy tofu & vegetable ragu with mushroom bulghur pilaf for dinner

Day 7: Vincent's very first day of preschool

Day 8: Self-portrait of my belly at 21 weeks pregnant

Day 9: Grandma showing Julian the beautiful quilt she made for him

Day 10: MOMS Night Out dinner

Day 11: Julian's healing broken finger

Day 12: Me running errands on our snowy day

Day 13: Vincent sick with a cold, watching Wall-E (again)

No comments: