Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Triangles & Tunnels

Day 21: Vincent being silly under the couch pillows with his preschool project

Today, on exactly the two-week mark of starting preschool, was the first day that Vincent didn't cry! He had a great day and really seems to love preschool. He did his very first "art" project today with much help from Ms. Betsy, the teacher helper. They used a paper piercer to punch out a triangle, then he glued it onto a piece of paper. He was very proud. And lately he's obsessed with hiding under a bunch of pillows on the couch and saying, "Bye-bye, I'm going in my guggo now!". (Guggo means Tunnel.) So today's picture represents both of these things!

And I just have to say, today I'm feeling so uplifted and super inspired and looking forward to a brighter future for my children.

No comments: