Friday, January 23, 2009

Laundry & Handmade Quilts


Well, I'm still diligently taking my daily photos and doing my daily journaling for Project 365 and enjoying it very much. I didn't post yesterday because I took my picture at night and was then too tired to blog. It was one of those days when nothing significant happened and by the end of the day I was doing laundry so that became my picture! Today's picture was easy -- Grandma brought over Vincent's new quilt she made. He loved it and couldn't stop pointing out each and every picture he recognized. It was adorable. She presented Julian's quilt to him a few weeks ago so now both boys have one and seem to love them. I think they're amazing and such special keepsakes. I love handmade items! (Thanks, Mom!)

Day 22: The never-ending laundry


Day 23: Vincent checking out his new quilt

No comments: