Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Celebration and Cleaning

My picture for yesterday (Day 24) is a cute shot of my niece blowing out her birthday candles on her 7th birthday. (I decided not to show it on my blog since it's not my own child.) My brother made her requested dinner of spaghetti, texas toast and salad and her favorite cake: delicious cheesecake. Yum!

Today we spent the morning cleaning. We tried out our new Hoover FloorMate on the hard floors and it works great! Whenever we all clean as a family on the weekends, we always play the same music and it gets everyone motivated and moving. My 5-year-old calls it our "cleaning music". So today I have two pics to represent our morning!

Day 25 (pic 1): Hoover FloorMate in use on our kitchen floor

Day 25 (pic 2): Computer screen grab from iTunes of our "cleaning" music album by Kasabian

No comments: