Monday, January 19, 2009

Bunco night

Today there were several opportunities for my daily picture. Vincent had his best day at preschool and seems to be adjusting well. Julian didn't have school because of Martin Luther King day so he and I ran errands and shopped at Archiver's (where he picked out four sets of stickers), had lunch at Noodles together (yum!), and picked up his little brother from preschool, which used to be his own preschool with the same teacher. So I think he enjoyed seeing his teacher (even though he's a bit bashful) and she really enjoyed speaking to him in French. (Julian attends kindergarten at a French Immersion school.) During Vincent's nap I helped Julian do two pages in his personal scrapbook and he chose to do pictures from his 5th birthday last year. Very cute!

I completely forgot to snap a photo during any of this, some of which could've been very cute. So I ended up taking a picture of one of the tables from Bunco this evening, my monthly outing with friends. There was lots of good food, conversation, and fun. Tomorrow my picture will obviously have to do with the inauguration, which I'm super excited about. I'll be glued to the TV!

Day 19: Bunco

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pic!!! Bunco rocks dude! I can't wait to see our finished albums! They will be awesome!
Nat