Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes...


So I didn't take a single picture today! Oops. (The above photo is from a kitchen playdoh session back in September.) Instead of a photo I decided to include a priceless quote from my 5 1/2 year old son, Julian. For quite some time he's told us that when he grows up he wants to be a daddy (how precious is that?!) and an astronaut, but he keeps adding to the list. I told him he'll be in school forever to learn all these skills, but he just takes me literally and says, "Mom, I couldn't be in school FOREVER!" Ah, my logical little guy is a chip off the old block!

I asked my son to repeat his future goals and this is what he said:

Day 27: Julian's aspirations...
"When I grow up I wanna be a daddy and a space man and a treasure hunter -- a land treasure hunter, not sea, land -- a builder, architect, oh yeah, I want to be a doctor. That's it."

Gee, when I was his age all I wanted to be was a cashier at Target (which I never did). That boy aims high! I couldn't be prouder of him -- he's precious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No picture of the day!!!??? You forgot!!!???!!!! Just kidding! Love the quote!
nat