Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Barack Obama, 44th president

Today is a momentous day in history. I was glued to the TV this morning while home with my preschooler. Vincent and I played games and had a snack while I watched the inauguration coverage. I couldn't help but get chills and teary eyes as I watched Barack Obama get sworn in as our 44th president, and again during his speech. It really makes me feel proud to be an American today, and proud to be a Democrat. I'm feeling very hopeful. It's about time! BUH-BYE "W"!!!

Day 20: TV shot of Barack Obama getting sworn in as our 44th president

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Obama is the best thing that has happened to this country in a long, long time. I, too, am very hopeful and excited for the future. Mimsy

Anonymous said...

I took a TV pic also! Only of him giving his speech. I like your idea even better! Nat