Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Baby, it's cold outside!

Okay, it's really really cold! I'm ready for warmth and trees budding and running outside coatless. Bring on the springtime!

For today's photo, I handed the camera over to Julian at bedtime and let him take the picture. Last night was a big night and very exciting to Julian because we started reading a chapter a night from the first book in the Harry Potter series. He's loving it, although interrupting me several times to ask questions that only a five-year-old would ask. So tonight he took a picture of the book, complete with a portion of his finger over the lens. Perfect! Unfortunately, I left the camera in his room and I'm not about to creep in there and risk waking him. So I'll post the photo tomorrow.

My cousin sent me a link to an article listing some of the best "Bushisms". They made me laugh out loud and I just had to share. Enjoy. (Thanks, Jenny!) I'm very much looking forward to next Tuesday's inauguration...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until I can read a book of substance (somewhere in my house, the critters from "Barnyard Dance" and "Puppy's Friends" are harrumphing at me) to Gunnar. It's so wonderful that you and Julian get to explore the world of Harry Potter together. Enjoy!