Monday, March 05, 2007

Scrapping & Snow!


Well, I still haven't finished the prompts for the Cabinet of Curiosities challenge (although I'm almost done with the Dream prompt), but I had time to do a scrapbook page for my father-in-law, who just turned 80. I mounted it in a black shadowbox frame for him to hang on the wall. I was happy with how it turned out and love the theme for the page, which I give my husband credit for (thanks, Mark!). I was thinking of just doing my two boys (my in-laws' only grandkids), but the theme of 'generations' is great.


And I just had to post this photo I took a few days ago during our crazy snowstorm. My 3 1/2 year old went out to help Daddy shovel. I didn't set up this picture, but just happened to snap it at the perfect time. Too cute!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Your scrapbook layout is stunning. Love the pics and the theme. Fabulous!! The picture is way too cute:):)