Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wonder

I'm on a roll! I completed my page for prompt #4, Wonder. (Actually, I completed it two days ago, but Blogger was having issues with uploading photos...) For this prompt, we were supposed to "scraplift" a style from a favorite artist and I chose this scrapbook page by Ali Edwards. I just love her simple, clean style. She really has a great eye for design.


I really love the way my page turned out, and of course it helped that it's all about my adorable boys and also uses Basic Grey paper.

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hi, thanks for letting me know that you posted more of your C of C.
I really like your Dream collage. It is so very beautiful.
This Wonder is precious with all those sweet little happpy faces.
I haven't finished my last prompt yet. Maybe this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I am still enjoying the tea party from yesterday too. So many beautiful and diferent sites to visit. Loved your classic blue and white!