Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Office, Mischievous Preschooler, & Yummy Breakfast!

Day 72: Mark starts his new job tomorrow morning. On Friday his buddy sent him this photo of his new "cubby" office, complete with window, name plate, and new computers. I had to use it for my picture of the day on Friday!

Day 73: In honor of Mark's new job, he and I went out on a "date" on this warm day. We saw a movie and had a very nice dinner. Later that evening I noticed this nice chalk drawing on my kitchen wall, complete with fingerprints. Nice. Luckily it wiped right off. Vincent is very mischievous!

Day 74: This morning I made super yummy vegetarian "eggs benedict" for breakfast and had it with my coffee and orange juice. It was delicious! On a whole wheat toasted english muffin I layered thin slices of tomato, hard boiled egg, sautéd orange bell pepper and spinach, and smothered it with hollandaise sauce (made from a dry packet mix). Super yummy on a Sunday morning!

No comments: