Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling Relieved and Grateful

Today was scary. I didn't feel the baby move for several hours this morning and normally the little bambino is quite active from the moment I get out of bed. I was terrified. After a doctor visit, a non-stress test, and a biophysical profile ultrasound I can breathe a sigh of relief. The baby is just fine. Maybe just running out of room in there?! And the baby is moving quite a bit this evening. Whew. And I also now have the cutest ultrasound picture of my baby's face.

Day 86: I snapped this photo with my cell phone as I was lying in the nurse treatment area of my clinic getting my non-stress test. Not an exciting photo by any means, but it reminds me of today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does represent the day, deosn't it? Glad everything is OK with le petit!
N