Monday, March 09, 2009

A Good Day

This morning has been fun. Julian didn't have school today so while Vincent was at preschool and Mark was off working, Julian and I were able to hang out together at home, just Mommy and son. I enjoy my first-born so much just one-on-one. So we scrapbooked, built with lincoln logs, chatted, and just hung out. What could be better?

Day 68: Julian working on his personal scrapbook. I love the drawings he included!




And here are my daily pictures from Thursday through yesterday:

Day 64: My weekly pregnancy email update. I receive them every Thursday.

Day 65: Vincent playing "house" after preschool and before his nap. The couch cushion is his "door".

Day 66: Vincent brushing his teeth before bed.

Day 67: A fun Sunday morning. The boys piled the couch cushions into their playhouse, then lounged and read books together. It was very cute!

No comments: