Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just Life

Day 70: It was my mom's birthday yesterday so Vincent and I went to Panera after preschool to pick up lunch to bring home so she could join us. While waiting for our order, Vincent threw up on both of us, right in the restaurant. I documented this lovely moment with a photo of my puke-stained shoes. Nice, I know. But that's life! That explains why he wouldn't touch his own lunch at school! (He's been fine ever since then.)

Day 71: Mark was gone today in all day meetings so I was busy all day with the kids and driving to and from school. I snapped a picture of the kids in the back seat as we arrived home after school. They're all bundled up because it's still freezing outside. I can't wait for the warmth to return this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice puke shoes!!! LOL That's life is right!
N