Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Weekend: A Night Out, Haircuts, Birthday, and Hawaii!

I don't yet have my photo to post from Friday because it was taken by a friend! We had "Mom's Night Out" and got a group photo. What a fun night!

Saturday was a big day over here. I took my boys to get much needed haircuts. Little Vincent got his usual cut, but Julian got a buzz cut for the first time ever because he has really thick, fast-growing hair that gets out of control. It was traumatic for him, though. He saw all the hair coming off when he looked in the mirror and he started to cry and get really upset because it was "too short!" I think he's getting used to it now.

Later that day we celebrated my father-in-law's 82nd birthday. Julian made a nice card for Grandpa and we had a nice gathering of family with pizza and chocolate cake and fun.

Today I didn't actually take a photo, but my mom just got back from her dream vacation to Hawaii so I'm using the photo she sent me on my cell phone when she first arrived there a week ago Friday. She just looks so happy!

Day 52: Haircuts and Birthday




Day 53: Mom in Hawaii!

No comments: