Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Super Monkey Ball & Bugdom

So I'm totally enjoying doing this Project 365 and taking a photo a day -- a snapshot of my daily life. I think it will be so fun to look through the finished album at the end of the year. I think the best part of it all is the daily journaling. That will be great to read through in the coming years.

Today after school Mark let Julian play on his iPhone for a half hour before dinner. Julian's favorite games to play are Super Monkey Ball and Bugdom. And he's getting really good at them, too! He's not allowed to play video games often so he relishes those special privileges. (And of course complains when the time is up!)

Day 42: Julian playing on Daddy's iPhone

I'm off for a few days at a scrapbooking retreat so I'll take lots of pictures and post more on Monday. Have a great, long weekend!

No comments: