Saturday, February 07, 2009

Long Time, No Post!

Oops, I slipped up on posting lately. I'll try to get back into the daily posting. So here are the last several daily photos I've taken.

Day 34:Yummy crockpot dinner: Winter Squash, Chickpea & Red Lentil Stew

Day 35: Mark eating his "Cajun Breakfast" on his birthday

Day 36: Vincent enjoying the Elefun game at a playdate


Day 37: My brother Nick's Captain pinning ceremony





My younger brother was promoted to Captain in the United States Marine Corps and my dad was there to pin him during the ceremony. He's a Cobra helicopter pilot. Congratulations, Nick. I'm proud of you, little bro!

Day 38: Valentine crafting



Julian made his Valentine box for kindergarten today (I covered the shoe box in white paper first) and Vincent wanted to do some crafting, too, so he spent the time cutting construction paper into tiny bits all over the floor. Fun! Both boys were great about helping clean it all up when we were done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok well first I must say, I want to go get a Mr. Chippy! That looks delish!
The Valentine's box turned out super cute. Looks like they both had fun crafting.
Vincent is so cute at the playdate.
Looks like Mark enjoyed his bday breakfast also. Bon anniversaire encore.
Glad you're back to posting your blog pics.